Here is a slightly altered version so it doesn’t impact the waistline as much. Guilt free have anytime 🙂
2 large rockling (or white fish) fillets
1 1/2 lemons
2 tbsp coconut yogurt
1/2 cup coco quench (long life coconut milk)
4 tbsp chopped chives
1/2 red capsicum chopped finely
Salt to taste
8 large Iceberg lettuce leaves washed
8 cherry tomatoes halved
1. Chop the fish into chunks (15mm thick)
2. Cover with lemon juice and gladwrap and refrigerate for at least one hour
3. Remove and place in a bowl along with coco quench, chives, capsicum and salt. Cover and refrigerate over night.
4. Take out and add coconut yogurt.
5. Spiral zucchini and divide onto two plates, add cherry tomatoes and lettuce.
6. Spoon fish into lettuce and salt to taste