Mushrooms are delicious and a perfect base for loading up with your favourite toppings. Here is my favourite this week, play around with them and try a pizza style topping also.
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 1 parsnip (peeled and grated)
- 1 swede (peeled and grated)
- 1 zucchini (grated)
- 50g goats cheese (or your favourite)
- 100g spinach leaves
- 1/2 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 50g cannelloni beans (soaked and drained)
- Salt to taste
- olive oil (or flax if you are consuming on cold food)
1. Blend all sauce ingredients together until smooth.
2. In a frypan cook parsnip and swede until soft, then add zucchini and cook for 1 minute
3. Take out and set aside
4. Cook mushrooms until soft
5. Place mushrooms on two plates, add parsnip, swede and zucchini then top with crumbled goats cheese.
6. Pour sauce over the top and enjoy.